INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
TEMP ADMIN OFFICER
MIDDELBURG LOCAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 12 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a temporary basis. The position is based in Middelburg.
To support Legal Practitioners and office operations by providing an administrative support service in accordance with Legal Aid South Africa policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain the record-keeping and filing system of the office.
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing and filing duties.
- Maintain Asset Register.
- Distribute reports and other documentation.
- Information management/data capturing.
- Human Resources and procurement administration.
- Practice sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) certificate.
- A minimum of 12 months’ relevant administrative experience.
- Understanding and application of basic computer software packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Basic Salary: Level 5 (R173,703.00) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 30 June 2021, quoting the reference number MID/TEMP-AO/11/06/2021 in the subject line to LMPRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Mphephi Mmakola, Tel: 013 243 5964
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Please login/register to apply online