INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
PROVINCIAL FINANCE & ADMIN OFFICER
WESTERN CAPE/NORTHERN CAPE PROVINCIAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a national public entity, a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy; providing quality legal services to poor and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint. Legal Aid SA is an accredited Top Employer SA for 10 consecutive years – a credible employer of choice. Its culture is rooted in leadership, driven by the value and advancement of human rights. It offers an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based at the Western Cape/Northern Cape Provincial Office in Stellenbosch.
To provide financial administration support to the Province
- Maintain the record keeping and filing system of the Provincial Office.
- Compile and distribute reports and other documentation.
- Perform finance and admin duties.
- Information management.
- Support the Local Offices; Provincial Finance and Admin Manager.
- Practice sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) 1-year Diploma together with proof of computer literacy and/or relevant equivalent experience.
- 12 months’ relevant administration experience (preferably finance).
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Code 08 driver’s license an advantage.
- Computer literacy (Knowledge of Syspro will be an advantage).
SALARY: R208, 584.00 plus benefits per annum (level 6)
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 24 May 2019, quoting the reference number WCNC/PFAO/10/05/2019 in the subject line to WCNCRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za Enquiries to Pumezo Qelile Tel: 021 861 3000
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT