We may provide legal aid if you are experiencing problems between members of your family or household.
- The mother or father of your child won’t let you see or talk to them;
- You have found out that you are married to someone else;
- Your husband or wife is abusing you physically or emotionally;
- Your parents have passed on and you want to adopt your younger brothers and sisters;
- You have been expelled from school for not paying school fees but don’t have any parents to help you financially;
- Your boyfriend or girlfriend has a different opinion to you about whether or not you should keep your unborn baby.