We may provide legal aid if you have been illegally forced out of your property or rented accommodation. We also help with other cases related to the ownership of property.
- You have been evicted without a court order or notice;
- You have cancelled your lease agreement and your landlord refuses to pay back your deposit;
- The title deed for your property is registered to someone else;
- The owner of your property has sold the property to you and someone else too;
- A farmer will not let you bury your family member on the farm that you live on.