INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
PROVINCIAL FINANCE ADMIN OFFICER
KWAZULU-NATAL PROVINCIAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a national public entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to poor and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint. Legal Aid SA is an accredited Top Employer SA for 10 consecutive years – a credible employer of choice. Its culture is rooted in leadership, driven by the value and advancement of human rights. It offers an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis.
The position is based at the Provincial Office in Pinetown.
To provide financial administration support to the Province.
- Maintain the record keeping and filing system of the Provincial Office.
- Compile and distribute reports and other documentation.
- Perform finance and admin duties.
- Information management.
- Support the Local Offices and the Provincial Finance and Admin Manager.
- Practice sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) 1-year Diploma together with proof of computer literacy and/or relevant equivalent experience.
- 12 months’ relevant administration experience (preferably finance).
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Code 08 driver’s license an advantage.
- Computer literacy (knowledge of Syspro will be an advantage).
SALARY: R208,584.00 plus benefits per annum (level 6)
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 02 July 2019, quoting the reference number KZN/PFAO/14/06/2019 in the subject line to KZNRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Baboo Brijal Tel: 031 717 8450
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Please login/register to apply online