INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
Legal Aid SA is a national public entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to poor and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint. Legal Aid SA is an accredited Top Employer SA for 10 consecutive years – a credible employer of choice. Its culture is rooted in leadership, driven by the value and advancement of human rights. It offers an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The position is based in Braamfontein.
- Provide office support services and uphold the office of the Project Manager competently and professionally.
- Manage the Project Manager’s diary and arrange and manage meetings of the Project Manager, including the taking of minutes as required.
- Keep records of expenses to ensure that they do not exceed the budgeted amount and manage the Petty Cash.
- Maintain a project calendar and recommend changes to it as and when necessary.
- Keep up to date records of how each aspect of the project is progressing relative to deadlines set at the beginning of the project.
- Work with the project manager to resolve any issues that may affect the schedule.
- Support the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms and conference calls.
- Ensure that relevant versions of applicable documents are available at their point of use and track changes to documents are filed.
- Maintain attendance registers, leave reconciles and other submissions from the Project Manager.
- Maintaining confidential records as required.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 Certificate/Matric.
- Three (3) years office secretarial support services experience or 3 years’ project administrative support services to managing projects.
- Proven experience in providing project administrative support services to managing projects within a complex organisation.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management together with project management techniques and tools.
- Experience that would assist the incumbent in driving a service excellence mindset and building relationships.
SALARY: R257 508.00 total cost to company
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 02 October 2019, quoting the reference number NO/PA-IS/13/09/2019 in the subject line to Recruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Sibusiso Ntshangase, Tel: 011 877 2059
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Please login/register to apply online