INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
PORT SHEPSTONE LOCAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a national public entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to poor and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint. Legal Aid SA is an accredited Top Employer SA for 11 consecutive years – a credible employer of choice. Its culture is rooted in leadership, driven by the value and advancement of human rights. It offers an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Port Shepstone.
To support Legal Practitioners and office operation by providing an administrative support service in accordance with Legal Aid South Africa policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain the record keeping and filing system of the office.
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing & filing duties.
- Maintain Asset Register.
- Distribute reports and other documentation.
- Information management/data capturing.
- HR & Procurement Administration.
- Practice sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) certificate.
- A minimum of 12 months’ relevant administrative experience.
- Understanding and application of basic computer software packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Salary: Level 5 (R173,703.00) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 03 February 2020, quoting the reference number PORT/AO/17/01/2020 in the subject line to KZNRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Baboo Brijlal, Tel: 031 717 8450
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Please login/register to apply online