INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
END USER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
MTHATHA LOCAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a national public entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to poor and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint. Legal Aid SA is an accredited Top Employer SA for 11 consecutive years – a credible employer of choice. Its culture is rooted in leadership, driven by the value and advancement of human rights. It offers an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based at the Mthatha Local Office.
To support end users and provide one-on-one training in the utilisation of computer hardware and peripherals and non-application software programmes in a way that will ensure defect-free and optimal utilisation of user computer workstation environments.
- Computer hardware installation, maintenance and support.
- Software installation, maintenance and support.
- User support and one-on-one training in respect of the above.
- Basic network support.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 certificate plus:
- Three (3) years Computer qualification obtained at a University/Technikon or other acknowledged tertiary institution.
- Three (3) years experience in an IS Department of which two (2) years are in the field of a specialist.
- Valid driver’s license a must.
- Remote site travelling support.
BASIC SALARY: R376,596.00 plus benefits per annum (level 9)
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 16 March 2020, quoting the reference number MTH/EUST/28/02/2020 in the subject line to ECRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Raymond Marawu, Tel: 047 501 4600
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Please login/register to apply online