INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
SYSTEMS ANALYST PROGRAMMER (K2 DEVELOPER)
NATIONAL OFFICE – BRAAMFONTEIN
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 12 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill in the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a 24 months’ contract basis. The position is based in Braamfontein.
- Interpret, specify and provide solutions to business and information needs in respect of system development.
- Produce functional and/or technical specifications based on determined user needs.
- Use industry standard techniques and methodologies in acquiring client requirements.
- Ensure all functional/technical/programme testing is carried out and a log of test results is maintained, in accordance with IS Software Change Management Policy.
- Obtain sign-off from clients according to functional/technical specifications.
- Monitor, track and report on project progress.
- Liaise with various administrators to coordinate the tracking of incidents and change requests.
- Manage own development and efficiency in the IS environment.
- Provide 2nd line Application Support.
- Expected to work extended hours when the need arises.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience in an Information Technology (IT) field.
- Programming skills:
- 5 years or more in Microsoft.NET C# (ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Windows Forms, etc.)
- 3 years or more in Design and Develop K2 workflows, SmartForms, Views and Smart Objects
- 3 years or more in Experience with K2 Migration and Deployment Wizard
- 2 years or more in SharePoint Development (SharePoint 2013 or higher)
- 2 years or more in Microsoft SQL 2014 or higher
- In-depth knowledge of Systems Programming and Business processes.
- Ability to create and implement innovative solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively and negotiate effectively for problem resolution.
- Highly motivated and dependable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal inputs/supervision.
- Ability to transfer skills.
- Effective working relationship with the IS team.
- Excellent analytical skills, business acumen and the ability to deal with ambiguity and meet demanding deadlines and manage projects.
- A recognised Grade 12 certificate plus a three (3) year Computer qualification obtained at a University/Technikon.
- K2 BlackPearl or K2 Five certification.
- Experience integrating with SAP using K2 Connect is a plus.
- Experience with Agile or Agile-based development methodologies is preferred.
Salary Package: LV 12 (R869,007.00) all-inclusive package per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 30 November 2021, quoting the reference SAP/NO/12/11/2021 number in the subject line to email@example.com or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Siphesihle Molefe, Tel: 011 877 2000
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of Legal Aid SA. It is Legal Aid SA’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan. Legal Aid SA reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Legal Aid SA will be best served.
Please login/register to apply online