INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RE-ADVERTISEMENT
PROVINCIAL FINANCE ADMIN OFFICER
WESTERN CAPE/NORTHERN CAPE PROVINCIAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 13 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Stellenbosch, at the Western Cape/Northern Cape Provincial Office.
To provide financial administration support to the Province.
- Maintain the record-keeping and filing system of the Provincial Office.
- Compile and distribute reports and other documentation.
- Perform finance and admin duties.
- Information management.
- Support the Local Offices, Provincial Finance and Admin Manager.
- Practice sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) plus Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Finance, or a related field.
- Computer literacy and/or relevant equivalent experience.
- 12 months’ relevant administration experience (preferably finance).
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Code 08 driver’s licence an advantage.
- Computer literacy (knowledge of Syspro will be an advantage).
BASIC SALARY: R211,713.00 plus benefits per annum (Level 6)
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 01 March 2022 quoting the reference number WCNC/PFAO/18/02/2022 in the subject line to WCNCRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Pumezo Qelile, Tel: 021 861 3000
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of Legal Aid SA. It is Legal Aid SA’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan. Legal Aid SA reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Legal Aid SA will be best served.
Please login/register to apply online