INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RE-ADVERTISEMENT
VREDENDAL LOCAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 13 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Vredendal.
To provide administrative support to the Local Office in accordance with Legal Aid SA policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain the record-keeping and filing system of the office.
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing and filing duties.
- Maintain Asset Register.
- Distribute reports and other documentation.
- Information management/data capturing.
- HR and procurement administration.
- Practice sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) certificate.
- A minimum of 12 months’ relevant administrative experience.
- Understanding and application of basic computer software packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Basic Salary: Level 5 (R176,310.00) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 11 March 2022, quoting the reference number VRE/AO/25/02/2022 in the subject line to WCNCRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Jenifer Riddles, Tel: 027 201 1030
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of Legal Aid SA. It is Legal Aid SA’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan. Legal Aid SA reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Legal Aid SA will be best served.
Please login/register to apply online