INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
ALEXANDRA LOCAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 13 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Alexandra.
To create a clean physical environment and render office services as and when required.
- Serve Legal Practitioners and other Local Office staff by providing excellent office support services such as messenger duties.
- Ensure that reports and documentation are sent/delivered to the right people, timeously.
- Maintain an incoming/outgoing fax register per the required format.
- Incoming mail handled in accordance with Legal Aid SA administrative procedures.
- All documentation to be correctly/accurately filed.
- Switchboard to be manned at all times and proper telephone etiquette to be adhered to at all times.
- Daily collection and posting of mail.
- Transporting Legal Aid SA staff members to courts/Provincial or National Office as per Legal Aid SA relevant Transport/Fleet Management policy/procedures.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 Certificate.
- A valid driver’s licence.
Basic Salary: Level 4 (R147,459) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 22 April 2022, quoting the reference number ALEX/AO/1/04/2022 in the subject line to GPRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Irene Mafokwane, Tel: 011 786 3603
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of Legal Aid SA. It is Legal Aid SA’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan. Legal Aid SA reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Legal Aid SA will be best served.
Please login/register to apply online