HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RE-ADVERTISEMENT
NATIONAL OFFICE – BRAAMFONTEIN
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine (9) provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for fourteen (14) consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employee Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based at the Legal Aid SA National Office in Braamfontein.
- Ensure standardisation of implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective delivery of centralised HR processes.
- Ensure that all HR administration operational risks are mitigated and key controls implemented.
- Recruitment end-to-end – advertising, shortlisting, appointment letters, regret letters, motivation and onboarding pack.
- Onboarding of employees on SAP – loading employee profiles, medical aid, pension fund – in accordance with Legal Aid SA’s HR policy.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and filing systems for HR documentation.
- Ensure HR Helpdesk and HR Public Folders resolution in respect of all queries. Resolve discrepancies, unusual features or queries identified and referred to National Office Public Folders and Helpdesk. Ensure that all issues assigned are resolved timeously.
- Ensure accurate administration and maintenance of pension fund, group life and medical aid in accordance with Legal Aid SA’s HR policy.
- Ensure accurate and timeous HR support to employees.
- Termination of employees on SAP – medical aid and pension fund – done accurately and timeously.
- Maintain accurate payroll processes. Ensure payroll processing faults are minimised and monitor that the month-end payroll process complies with monthly payroll cut-off dates.
- Resolve all remuneration and pay queries/inquiries.
- Maintain accurate administration of leave processes in accordance with Legal Aid SA’s HR policy.
- Maintain accurate administration of attendance management processes in accordance with Legal Aid SA’s HR policy.
- Maintain accurate administration of employees’ personnel files.
- Provide logistical support, if required.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised grade twelve (12) certificate plus post-matric qualifications (National Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management/Organisational Development).
- Two (2) years of admin experience.
- SAP experience.
BASIC SALARY: Level 6 (R241,321.00) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 18 July 2023, quoting the reference number NO/HR/30/06/2023 in the subject line to Recruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Blanche Gouws Tel: 011 877 2025
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of Legal Aid SA. It is Legal Aid SA’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan. Legal Aid SA reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Legal Aid SA will be best served.
APPLICANTS NOT CONTACTED WITHIN TWO (2) MONTHS MAY CONSIDER THEIR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.
Please login/register to apply online