INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
SAP AND HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 11 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from suitable persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position reports to the Human Resources Executive and is based at the National Office in Johannesburg (Braamfontein).
- Participate as a member of the Human Resources Management Committee with a specific focus on SAP ERP and Human Resources Administration systems and how that resource is best leveraged, led and managed to deliver support of the overall business objectives.
- Manage and drive recruitment processes including recruitment, assessments, interviews, selection, negotiation, onboarding, probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
- Act as a primary contact to functional managers on all Human Resources administration related issues and services including remuneration and benefits management.
- Develop and maintain an Induction Programme for Legal Aid SA, for national implementation.
- Manage and oversee all Human Resources administration practises, policies and procedures including Human Resources reporting and payroll administration.
- Develop and maintain Legal Aid SA’s Standard Operating Procedures and manage the execution thereof.
- Assist the Labour Relations Department with the annual review of Human Resources policies and procedures in order to stay compliant with new legislation and latest developments.
- Manage the design, development, evaluation and grading of Legal Aid SA posts in line with job evaluation policy.
- Keep abreast and advise management and employees on all changes to employment legislation (tax legislation, UIF, Pension Fund, BCEA and LRA, et cetera) that has an impact on terms and conditions of employment.
- Oversee and manage leave management from a national perspective and ensure the provision of functional and technical support.
- Manage the implementation of the remuneration and reward system and ensure that national rewards practises are in line with the overall remuneration and reward policies.
- Identify, analyse and provide SAP payroll and Human Resources solutions for any identified Human Resources business process problem area.
- Maintain compliance and governance of the Legal Aid SA Human Resources business systems framework in line with the Legal Aid SA governance and IS standards.
- Establish a focus group, comprising super users of each Human Resources business process, the IS SAP Specialist, Internal Audit Computer Auditor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Arrange monthly meetings with focus group and relevant stakeholders to facilitate problem identification and resolution.
- Provide technical and functional support to all Human Resources business process users.
- Document and assist in the development of end-user documentation and training material.
- Ensure that all SAP Human Resources project goals are achieved within the project timeframe and guidelines.
- Define and translate Human Resources business demands into Human Resources SAP solutions and communicate across boundaries to ensure effective engagement and application.
- Drive organisational change initiatives with regard to all SAP and Human Resources Admin interventions.
- Oversee the management of SAP Human Resources Admin operations to ensure the achievement of efficiencies, legislative compliance (PFMA and workplace legislation) and mitigation of operational risks.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate qualification with Human Resources as a major.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in Human Resources Management, at least five (5) of which are at a middle management level.
- Experience in a SAP field of which two (2) years as a specialist in the SAP Human Resources environment will be an added advantage.
- Recruitment experience at Executive and Senior Management level is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of the Human Resources transactional function and Project Management principles, and how to facilitate this within the organisation.
- Functional ability in the utilisation of electronic Human Resources systems and technologies.
- Able to create ‘functional integration’ between the organisation and its employees.
- Ability to implement best practice and work effectively with the employees of the organisation.
- Able to partner with the Human Resources Executive to support the achievement of strategic objectives through effective support processes.
- Effective working relationship with the Human Resources Executive, Senior Managers and Executives.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills, business acumen and the ability to deal with ambiguity and meet demanding deadlines and manage projects.
- Advanced people skills are necessary.
- Experience that would assist the incumbent in driving a service excellence mindset and building relationships within the organisation.
- Project management experience is essential.
- Human Resources generalist experience is essential.
SALARY PACKAGE: R1,057,326.00 per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 22 October 2020, quoting the reference number NO/SAP-HRMAN/02/10/2020 in the subject line to Lab.Recruitment@legal-aid.co.za apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Siphesihle Molefe, Tel: 011 877 2134
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Please login/register to apply online