PROVINCIAL FINANCE AND ADMIN OFFICER
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RE-ADVERTISEMENT
LIMPOPO/MPUMALANGA PROVINCIAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine (9) provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for fourteen (14) consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employee Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based at the Legal Aid SA Limpopo/Mpumalanga Provincial Office in Polokwane.
- To provide financial administration support to the province.
- Maintain the record-keeping and filing system of the Provincial Office.
- Compile and distribute reports and other documentation.
- Perform finance and admin duties.
- Information management.
- Support the Local Offices and Provincial Finance and Admin Manager.
- Practice sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- National Senior/Matric certificate plus Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Finance or a related field.
- One (1) year of relevant administration experience (preferably finance).
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Code 08 driver’s licence is an advantage.
- Computer literacy (knowledge of Syspro or financial computer packages will be an advantage).
BASIC SALARY: Level 6 (R241,485.00) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 16 August 2023, quoting the reference number LMPPO/PFAO/28/07/2023 in the subject line to LMPRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Prescilla Nwandule, Tel: 015 296 0117
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of Legal Aid SA. It is Legal Aid SA’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan. Legal Aid SA reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Legal Aid SA will be best served.
APPLICANTS NOT CONTACTED WITHIN TWO (2) MONTHS MAY CONSIDER THEIR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.
Please login/register to apply online